When it comes to "know-how" about public affairs management, the Government Affairs Group at Murtha Cullina has few peers. Our experience at the highest levels of government has given us an extraordinary knowledge of the people, policies and processes of government. Our group knows government and continues to develop new and innovative ways to make government responsive to your needs and help clients navigate the nuances of conducting business in the state of Connecticut. We collaborate with our clients and the attorneys of Murtha Cullina to build successful relationships and to deliver successful results. Murtha Means More.
- January 21, 2020 - Murtha Cullina LLP Government Affairs Group Listed Among “Largest Lobbying Firms in Connecticut” by the Hartford Business Journal
- January 30, 2019 - Former DMV Commissioner Michael R. Bzdyra Joins Murtha Cullina LLP Government Affairs Group
- December 20, 2018 - Ten Things You Should Know About the 2019 Session of the Connecticut General Assembly
- February 27, 2018 - Government Affairs Group News: Governor Malloy Announces Municipalities Can Begin Applying for Consideration as Opportunity Zones
- February 21, 2018 - Government Affairs Group News: Qualified Opportunity Zones: New Chance to Reward Private Investments
- July 11, 2017 - Government Affairs Insights: Budget Update
- January 18, 2017 - Government Affairs Insights - Obamacare: Charting the Shoals Ahead
- December 5, 2016 - Government Affairs Insights: Ten Things You Should Know About the 2017 Session of the Connecticut General Assembly
- October 6, 2016 - Government Affairs Insights: A look ahead to the 2017 Legislative Session
- June 9, 2016 - The Capitol Update
- February 8, 2016 - Jane W. Murphy Named Chair of the Government Affairs Group
- July 20, 2015 - The Capitol Update
- May 4, 2015 - Government Affairs Group Receives Service Award From CT Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- December 2014 - The Capitol Update
- November 6, 2014 - Murtha Cullina Government Affairs Group Hosts Post-Election Event
- October 24, 2014 - State Law Resources Elects Jane W. Murphy as Chair of Board of Directors
- Dr. Ackerman on 'Talk of Connecticut' with Brad Davis.
- September 2014 - Public-Private Partnerships: New Solution for First-Class Infrastructure?
- June 2014 - New Market Tax Credits: Connecticut
- May 2014 - The Capitol Update: 2014 Session - Connecticut General Assembly
- The Capitol Update: Legislative Alert
- Murtha Cullina Government Affairs Consultant Appointed Vice-Chair of State Law Resources
- The Capitol Update: Legislative Wrap Up
- New Connecticut Legislation Effective July 1, 2013
- July 10, 2013 - "Smoke & Mirrors, Again"
- ‘Firms Get Revenue Boost Through Lobbying Businesses’
- 'Lawyers Using FOI Act, Which Is Faster Than Discovery, To Help Win Cases'
- Medicaid IT: Finally Ready to Move Out of the Dark Ages https://t.co/7FxJOhFSCy
- For 2020, California Goes Big On Health Care https://t.co/fqAHLSm7Rr via @khnews
- Cities, states sue over planned Trump cuts to food stamps | TheHill https://t.co/HtyXaIcnE0
- What The 2020s Have In Store For Aging Boomers https://t.co/BcP1JDoNRg via @khnews
- The Biggest Issues to Watch in 2020 https://t.co/hA0JkIBGVf
- Hoyer: House priorities for 2020 include health care, infrastructure, climate, redistricting https://t.co/bBHJkAbSRH
- Texas, South Face Political Changes as Movers Arrive https://t.co/1NsPVTe6mT via @pewtrusts
- Tax Incentives Fail to Spur Broad Economic Growth, Study Finds https://t.co/DbKuQY1WuF via @routefifty
- Democrats ask U.S. Supreme Court to save Obamacare https://t.co/93YLNKimVN
- States across the country plan ambitious legislative agendas for 2020 https://t.co/SixlKOOmzZ
Government Affairs Group
“Largest Lobbying Firms
in Connecticut” by the
Hartford Business Journal
Click here to read more.