When it comes to "know-how" about public affairs management, the Government Affairs Group at Murtha Cullina has few peers. Our experience at the highest levels of government has given us an extraordinary knowledge of the people, policies and processes of government. Our group knows government and continues to develop new and innovative ways to make government responsive to your needs and help clients navigate the nuances of conducting business in the state of Connecticut. We collaborate with our clients and the attorneys of Murtha Cullina to build successful relationships and to deliver successful results. Murtha Means More.
- February 3, 2020 - A Snapshot of Issues in the 2020 Legislative Session
- January 21, 2020 - Murtha Cullina LLP Government Affairs Group Listed Among “Largest Lobbying Firms in Connecticut” by the Hartford Business Journal
- January 30, 2019 - Former DMV Commissioner Michael R. Bzdyra Joins Murtha Cullina LLP Government Affairs Group
- December 20, 2018 - Ten Things You Should Know About the 2019 Session of the Connecticut General Assembly
- February 27, 2018 - Government Affairs Group News: Governor Malloy Announces Municipalities Can Begin Applying for Consideration as Opportunity Zones
- February 21, 2018 - Government Affairs Group News: Qualified Opportunity Zones: New Chance to Reward Private Investments
- July 11, 2017 - Government Affairs Insights: Budget Update
- January 18, 2017 - Government Affairs Insights - Obamacare: Charting the Shoals Ahead
- December 5, 2016 - Government Affairs Insights: Ten Things You Should Know About the 2017 Session of the Connecticut General Assembly
- October 6, 2016 - Government Affairs Insights: A look ahead to the 2017 Legislative Session
- June 9, 2016 - The Capitol Update
- February 8, 2016 - Jane W. Murphy Named Chair of the Government Affairs Group
- July 20, 2015 - The Capitol Update
- May 4, 2015 - Government Affairs Group Receives Service Award From CT Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- December 2014 - The Capitol Update
- November 6, 2014 - Murtha Cullina Government Affairs Group Hosts Post-Election Event
- October 24, 2014 - State Law Resources Elects Jane W. Murphy as Chair of Board of Directors
- Dr. Ackerman on 'Talk of Connecticut' with Brad Davis.
- September 2014 - Public-Private Partnerships: New Solution for First-Class Infrastructure?
- June 2014 - New Market Tax Credits: Connecticut
- May 2014 - The Capitol Update: 2014 Session - Connecticut General Assembly
- The Capitol Update: Legislative Alert
- Murtha Cullina Government Affairs Consultant Appointed Vice-Chair of State Law Resources
- The Capitol Update: Legislative Wrap Up
- New Connecticut Legislation Effective July 1, 2013
- July 10, 2013 - "Smoke & Mirrors, Again"
- ‘Firms Get Revenue Boost Through Lobbying Businesses’
- 'Lawyers Using FOI Act, Which Is Faster Than Discovery, To Help Win Cases'
- Connecticut Towns Want Permission To Buy Clean Power On Behalf Of Residents https://t.co/mpgxWZ3jhk
- Bill Would Let Hawaii Residents Buy Medicine From Canada https://t.co/4m6T8MYEuJ
- Lawmakers with first-hand experience using food stamps call on Trump not to cut program https://t.co/AvUjNoC5hy
- Lawmakers Open Groundwater Fight Against Bottled Water Companies https://t.co/tYUkckOEiL via @pewtrusts
- White House budget plan keeps deficits for 15 years - The Washington Post https://t.co/8NxEMo9L8L
- Governors warn Trump rule could lead to big Medicaid cuts https://t.co/ceGARjYPLy
- Trump administration urges court to allow food stamp restrictions to go into effect https://t.co/oyG0tx4ui1
- Budget Briefing by OPM Secretary on 1st day of 2020 session https://t.co/yPREVo30U7
- States are cracking down on companies microchipping their employees — how common is it? https://t.co/vXRrcd7Qe4
Government Affairs Group
“Largest Lobbying Firms
in Connecticut” by the
Hartford Business Journal
Click here to read more.